Where is everyone from?

@LH4PI Welcome to the group, Lars. What machine are you running?

Welcome @LH4PI from the cornfields of Iowa USA! Lots of good people here. Make sure you post pictures of your projects. We enjoy seeing what everyone is making!
Jake

@CNCLIFER welcome! Great folks here, lots of good advice!

Kitsap County, Washington, USA

I am from and still in Rochester, New Hampshire USA.

I am from Rome, NY and have a MK2 48 x 30 on the way.

1 Like

Just Joined and from Beachmere, Queensland, Australia

4 Likes

@Neddy_75 Well welcome to the forum! Many good people here very willing to help. Can not wait to see what you do with your LongMill :grinning:. Grab your favorite beverage and dive in. So much good info here. Again, welcome from the cornfields of Iowa, USA!

@brb73 welcome to the forum! As I told our new Australian friend, lots of good info and people here. You will enjoy your LongMill once it arrives. Again, welcome from the cornfields of Iowa!
Jake

Im from Spruce Grove, Alberta. Built my first table and mostly assembled my new 30x48 today. Hopefully finish it up tomorrow and start learning how to use the machine. New to CNC, looking forward to making the dust fly!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. You are going to love making that dust fly!

1 Like

Not new, but trying to be more active on the forum. Dallas, Texas here.

1 Like

@dehammer It’s good to see you back.

1 Like

@dehammer welcome back! Would enjoy seeing some of your work!
Jake

1 Like

Thanks and its good to be back. These are some of the ones i have done.

2 Likes

@dehammer Very nicely done Paul! I really enjoy the LED lighting along with your talented carves! You should take a look at the forum posting about online classes or a mastermind group. I am sure that many of our members (me included) would enjoy hearing how you have taken your LongMill and made these beautiful pieces. If you wouldn’t mind sharing that is.

That is what makes this forum and CNC as a whole so much fun. Everyone has a different twist and ideas on what to do with their machine. You should be very proud of your work!
Jake

3 Likes

South of Seattle, Washington here…Kitsap County :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank You! I have no problem sharing here on how i go about things and will check out those sections. I have vids on youtube as well, but you can not fit every last detail or what is just rutine for you into a vid. Look forward to talking with all of yall.

4 Likes

Newb checking in from Edgewood, WA…about 35 min south of Seattle. I got to say this is an awesome forum!

1 Like

Welcome, moved last year from Snohomish to La Center. I’ve seen others on the forum from WA too.

1 Like