Workspace settings in gsender

Just curious, but when I use the workspace settings( G54,55,etc), the setting always goes back to G54 after a cut is finished. For instance, I have G55 set to cut a pocket and when the cut is done, workspace shows G54. I have to click G55 to do the next cut. Is there a way to keep the G55 until the program is finished? Hope this makes sense, my explanations probably aren’t the best :slightly_smiling_face:

I was told it does that per industrial standard. It’s supposed to. There is some code you can add to the “after a toolpath finishes” setting that overrides it, but I don’t have it with me to post. {I don’t recall the exact settings name either :person_facepalming:}

Mike I would like to know that also. Ru-end one project because of this.

@1mike1 This has been discussed several times here. A quick search brought up this information from Kevin.

1 Like

OK thanks Grant. That helps.

@ozguzzi Be sure to read the link that Kevin has in his post. It takes you to a problem solving document with instructions on how to enter values into gSender to fix the issue. In short you enter a value into gSender that “counters” any command in your gcode that is causing the issue. FWIW, that worked perfectly for me.

1 Like

I checked out the post and learned something new. Thanks for the info.

3 Likes