X,Y, Z keeps changing after tool change messing up my work

I have the latest gsender version, and this happened since prior versions.
Whenever I do a tool change, thereā€™s always the chance that the x,y,z coordinates get shot ruining the job.
If I stop the job and resume, same deal, not always, but it happens.
Itā€™s beyond frustrating, it has ruined wood and bits this way. Iā€™m uber leery upon doing a stop or tool change that Iā€™m at the ready with the stop button which only helps save the bit but not the wood.
Are there any fixes to this or known workarounds that donā€™t involve doing several different jobs to ā€œspell it outā€ to g code instead of it able to do it all in a single run?

Try the latest latest gSender 1.4.5. Maybe that got squashed this time.

Still messing up my work after 1.4.7 updateā€¦
itā€™s beyond frustrating

@NCNC Have you opened a support ticket?

Where do I open a support ticket? I thought these forums were it.

@NCNC This is a community forum = a forum of CNC users much like yourself. Sienci monitors the forum and will provide advice from time to time. However, if your problem persists, you should go directly to Sienci tech support.

Go here Contact Us | Sienci Labs and complete the tech support form to open a support ticket.

Be sure to give details on what CNC machine you are running. I have not seen that information on any of your posts. (I may have missed it.) The more information you can provide on the mechanics of your machine, the better your chances that Sienci tech support will be able to address your problems.