Error 22 line 32982 feed rare

Good afternoon everyone I am new to this. I have a project on the go i got my pocket done with my cut out, i was engraving the inside 65 % done snd got that error code not sure how to fix it and start my carve at right spot. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance

I think i figured it out

Welcome to the group @Pistolnb! Lots of good folks here. Also lots of folks looking for solutions. Can you explain your second post? What did you figure out, or the solution to your problem? If you have a moment, give us a brief synopsis of your fix. Once again, welcome!
Jake

1 Like

Hi Jake when i started looking at the error I was totally lost since I know nothing about code or CNC for that matter. Looking through the lines I noticed that some lines had a feed rate so i added that feed rate to that line of code since it was the same for the whole project then it worked not sure if it was the right thing to do but it seemed to have fixed it.

1 Like

I have never messed with the individual lines of code. I do know lots of folks get into that, I just hadn’t had the need quite yet. Glad it fixed your issue @Pistolnb ! Happy New Year!
Jake