gSender update download issue

I am using gSender 1.0.6.122 and today there was a green bouncing arrow suggesting I update it. I clicked the bar which said update and install and no download, no install. Am I doing something wrong?

Mac Os BigSur 11.6.7 ~ 15" 2014 Retina MacBook Pro with 16GB 1600 DD3 RAM, Graphics - Intel Iris Pro 1536Mb and a 2.5GHz quad core i7 CPU.

Any assistance with this would be much appreciated.

1 Like

I haven’t had that update method to work since version 0.7.5 or so.

I just download from the github site. Then execute the file to install.

1 Like

Thanks… I will give that a go.

Just updated to 1.1.2 by clicking the green bouncing arrow as well as updates from 1.0.0 onward with no issues. Did you use a hard wire connection or wifi? Mine is hard wired to the network Or anti-virus issue maybe?

1 Like

Just Updated to 1.1.12 machine will not home. Just stutters makes noise and doesn’t move. How di I go Back. Not Fun at all. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I will wait a bit…

For the record I have a Shapeoko Pro XXL

Mine is the Standard SO3. You can see it in this short (4:06) video of a 3D carve. SMW baseboard, stiffener rails and modular vices. Thingiverse pattern belt tensioner modification courtesy of Neil Ferreri.

@Trex Rex: You can go back by uninstalling the version giving you problems and re-installing a previous version. If you do not have an executable file for a previous version, you can find it here:

Scroll to the version that you want and click on the “assets” button to display the downloadable files.

1 Like

Yeah, same here. I also just went to the gsender site, downloaded and installed…green arrow still there though. Seems it is unaware that it’s poor soul has been updated.

With mine, it just sits there and kept telling me there was an update available…didn’t do ANYTHING when I click it.