Headless Version

Good evening, I was wondering when you guys would have the headless version available? I know you mentioned by the end of the 2nd quarter but was just curious.

Thanks for the hard work as always!!

Keep an eye out late this week or early next week!

No rush just wanted to check on the status, I’ve been watching the release notes but haven’t seen the headless yet…

Again no rush just curious.

Thanks

Funny you should ask…

Lol I could read your mind… Thanks so much, ill be testing this weekend…

Good morning sir, when trying to get 1.2.0 running I get an error while its looking for the “app-update.yml”. When i edit the “.sender_rc” file and tell it to not check for the update I still get the errors.
EDIT: – Ubuntu Studio 20.04 - Gui is XFCE 4.14
EDIT 2: Normal gui works just fine, just headless is not.
What am I missing?
Error code below:

cnc@cnc-PC:~$ gsender --headless
08:56:52.698 › null
2022-07-17T13:56:53.168Z - info init Loading configuration from “/home/cnc/.sender_rc”
2022-07-17T13:56:53.169Z - warn init You’ve enabled remote access to the server. It’s recommended to create an user account to protect against malicious attacks.
(node:8029) [DEP0005] DeprecationWarning: Buffer() is deprecated due to security and usability issues. Please use the Buffer.alloc(), Buffer.allocUnsafe(), or Buffer.from() methods instead.
{ address: ‘192.168.1.151’, port: 8000, mountPoints: [] }
2022-07-17T13:56:53.275Z - info init Starting the server at http://192.168.1.151:8000
08:56:53.275 › Started remote build at 192.168.1.151:8000
Checking for update
Error: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/opt/gSender/resources/app-update.yml’
(node:8029) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open ‘/opt/gSender/resources/app-update.yml’
(node:8029) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v18.6.0 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)
(node:8029) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Good evening, as always theres no rush but has there been any progress to the 1.2.0 yet?

Thanks

So no supprot for linux on this headless version?