Just loaded gsender 1.21

I updated to gsender 1.2.1 without issue. Was cutting a simple profile cut out of a large circle in 3/4" plywood, 13 passes to complete. Somewhere around the 3rd pass I started getting errors. After serveral resumes the bit started to drift off the circle. I stopped the job and ran a check code without errors. I restarted the job and it didnā€™t follow the same path yet it did home to the correct starting point. I then uninstalled gsender and tried to revert back to 1.17 and a couple of other prior versions. None of them will load past the splash screen so currently dead in the water. Any ideas? Iā€™d be careful with the 1.2.1, My longmill has been running great until now.

Maybe this post will help you to revert gSender.

Thanks _Michael! That was the magic bullet I needed.

1 Like

I donā€™t have a clue. I just wanted to say that I had a version that I started using last year about january. Ran good until the summertime then all of a sudden those glitches started coming out. It rammed my touch plate at 100mph and broke a nut inside the z axis and another time it did the exact thing your talking about except it ramped the bit into the wood going much faster then I set it for, drifted off on its own like you said. Did I mention at the time carbide create didnā€™t have ramping? So that wasnā€™t even in the g-code. Since that time it has done good with no more errors except I am scared to use the touch block again.

After I got gsender 1.1.7 working with _Michaelā€™s help I finished the job using the same g-code I was using prior to the mishap without issues. I did adjust the speeds in 1.2.1 just prior to my issues. Iā€™m guessing from other posts Iā€™ve read in here that may be related to the issue I had.

I installed the latest gSender and ran a program that I have run many times without issue. I ran it 20 times and it stopped every time, saying Invalid Code or some other issue. But each time it stopped on a different line of code, only repeating a line one time. I would just hit the continue button and it would finish the carve.