List of Shipped Machines

FYIā€¦order 25936 ordered 8/10 shipping 9/16. Just a bit over 5 weeks. Nice execution!

2 Likes

Yeah @JethroBodine as you noted the lead time on some of the machines going out the door recently have been from 5.5 weeks down to even 4 weeks for some individuals. Iā€™m very happy that weā€™ve been able to get ahead of the backlog a little bit since then it gives us a little bit more breathing room in case another wheel-gate were to hit us :slight_smile:

I spoke with the Ikenna earlier today and it seems weā€™ll have 18 machines packed by the end of the day today to ship tomorrow and heā€™s feeling confident that another 12 will be finishing their packing by Friday - hopefully to get into a truck before the weekend. Woot woot!

The remaining 13 machines from last week also went out on Monday as Iā€™m sure those of your who were waiting saw in your inbox :+1:

2 Likes

If i look at the machines that have been packed today, i am now at the 7th place(#25955) iā€™m hoping to be on the friday shipment ha ha! thanks for post update!

I am editing my own post (lol) because i just look at my email and yesssssssssssss my machine is on the way!
Thank you guys!

1 Like

Just orderedā€¦Absolutely cannot contain my excitement! #26598

Ordered about a week ago 26450, but i donā€™t see it on the list. Still working on building a new workshop, but jonesing anyway.

2 Likes

I see order 26450 as number 129 on the list.

1 Like

Sweet I am on the list, wonder why I couldnā€™t see it last night. Maybe meth before bed is not a good ideaā€¦

Hi David I mustā€™ve missed putting your order in the list but I do agree meth before bed is a bad idea!

1 Like

Itā€™s like when I quit smoking. I pull all the money I would of spent on smoking and put in a jar. Then at the end of the month I spent it on heroineā€¦

the only list of machines I see is at the top of the forum from July 13thā€¦ what am I missing

ok i see it now it wasnā€™t on there for a few days so I was confused but its on there now

Now I am feeling the excitement. I broke into the top ā€œ100ā€. Really surprised at how much I moved up this week. The LongMill Team must be really pushing hard to get these machines out the door. Keep on rolling. Maybe next week Iā€™ll be in the top ā€œ50ā€.

So when the Longmill hits Detroit will UPS contact me or I need to contact them?

Tracking shows this message:
UPS is holding the cargo at a secure facility, pending instructions and agreement.

No shiping done today!

We shipped 36 LongMills this week!! 19 went out yesterday and the remaining 7 went out today. I hope all of you who got a shipping notification will be having a good weekend now and I hope that the remaining individuals who are waiting on their machines will also have a good weekend knowing that LongMills are still being shipped out at their expected pace :slightly_smiling_face:

Cheers everyone

5 Likes

Iā€™m right on the cusp of being shipped next week!

Thanks for all the hard work by the Sienci team!

Would love to see more info on the orders in front of mine. Iā€™m getting close to the top (bottom?). Anyway, need to know if I should knock out the table this weekend or nextā€¦

So so far this week weā€™ve gotten 3 LongMills out on Monday and weā€™ll be having another 9 go out today. Usually as we near the end of a batch (weā€™re coming around to the end of our third manufacturing batch right now) it takes a lot more coordination to have enough parts and assemblies in place to keep moving machines out the door predictably so weā€™re starting to feel that once again - but since itā€™s still just the middle of the week Iā€™m confident weā€™ll be able to still hit our baseline weekly target of 30 machines :+1:

2 Likes

You guys are doing a great job. Your customers appreciate your efforts.

I was wondering - are you adjusting you in house inventory of components to accommodate your backlog of machine orders? Your comment sounded like you might be encountering various shortages impacting your ability to complete orders.

Iā€™ve gone from the 140s to the 80s!

1 Like