List of Shipped Machines

Weā€™ve essentially ordered a set number of machines worth of parts and then assume that weā€™ll be able to fulfill that amount minus a safety percentage. What happens sometimes is that we may start to find issues with a specific part later on in the batch and that issue removes more parts from availability than we accounted for in our safety percentage - this requires that we need to source additional, small batch replacements in order to finish putting together the orders weā€™ve received. Normally though, once the orders surpass our safety percentage, then we just inform customers that theyā€™re now going to be a part of the next batch and that fulfillment for that batch will begin at a certain date

1 Like

Getting pumped up now. Broke the top "50ā€™. Maybe it will ship first week of October now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Almost out of the 100ā€™s!!! Hoping for a very productive packing and shipping week. :wink:

1 Like

Hi @BobNFL, itā€™s up at the top of the thread (my original post)

1 Like

Just so everyone knows. I ordered Aug 25th, got my shipping notification today (Sep 30th). Excited to receive the machine! I will report back when it arrives and any import expenses.

2 Likes

HI all, I ordered end of Aug as well and got notification today also. Great time to bone up on software and make a table.

Ordered Aug 31. Should be hearing by next Friday at the speed theyā€™re moving. Going to be fun

Top ā€œ5ā€ as of today (10/5). Hope they get mine shipped today.

2 Likes

Delivery has landed. Shipped Sep 30th. On my doorstep at 11am Oct. 5th. Not too bad on the shipping. It was actually in my local UPS hub on Friday at 6am, So it could have been as quick as 2 days to Alabama.

Vat/Customs was $31 Gov. charge + $44 brokerage fees = $75.

I ordered everything but the router.

Now to build a tableā€¦

4 Likes

I hate this list. I have to check it every 5 minutes to see if I am moving up, knowing full well my longmill is still several weeks out. It will be worth the wait, but waiting is difficult.

1 Like

Oh, the list has been updated! NOW the number will have movedā€¦ nope, just another comment addedā€¦

Oh well, learning FreeCad has been fun in the meantime

2 Likes

I can delete the list if you wish Kevin :wink:
I guess sometimes thereā€™s information that you think you want to know but it ends up being all too much :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Itā€™s all good. I am just addicted to checking the list. I actually get excited everytime I move up. Itā€™s like the countdown to Christmas.

1 Like

Mine shipped today. :grinning: Donā€™t despair the list will be updated soon. Now Iā€™ll count the days until it shows up on my doorstep. Just under 5 weeks from when I ordered.

2 Likes

Me too and it hasnt changed this week lol

1 Like

every time I tell my teenager to get off the computer he says, in a boom/squeak version of my voice, hey, Iā€™ll just check if my longmill has gone down the listā€¦

3 Likes

My number is 26529 and was told it would ship mid next week but donā€™t see my number, will it ship, they said I was 44

@Baggerh

I did see your number at #34

1 Like

Wooooo cracked the top 100 today (#26735)! Really excited to hear about Batch #4 when we have some news. Keep up the great work!

Just to help out for those that are getting LongMills shipped to the States. Mine shipped Wednesday. I checked the tracking and saw I had a bill to pay. Actually UPS said attention required. I logged in to my UPS account and paid the bill. For my purchase the fees totaled to just under $72. That is consistent with what I had learned prior to me ordering my CNC with some accessoriesā€¦

1 Like