List of Shipped Machines

Mine just arrived today! So excited to build it tomorrow :slight_smile: Thanks Sienci team!!!

2 Likes

UPS left a present for me today. The delivery was scheduled for Monday. Super excited it is here. I actually finished my table/stand for the LongMill this morning. Could not have been better timed. The box arrived in good condition. It had a couple of holes poked in it. I will be surprised if anything is damaged. I have work scheduled for Sunday so it will have to sit in my basement shop until Monday to begin the assembly. Looking forward to unboxing it. Thanks SIENCI team for getting my order out the door as promised Just under 6 weeks from order placed to arrival. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Haha I just want to make the list

Hello, not sure if this is the right place or not. But my machine was due to be delivered on the 9th but UPS is holding it because they are waiting for the sender to provide some more information. FDA I believe it said the actual people Needing the info. Any insight?

Hi Nick - I am not sure if this is normal or not. Mine shipped to the U.S. Once I saw the email with tracking I logged into my UPS account. I saw I had a bill to pay to cover taxes and fees because this came from Canada. Once I paid the invoice my package proceeded in transit. In my case the package actually arrived a day earlier then anticipated by UPS. If your in the States, try creating a UPS account if you do not have one already. Enter the tracking information, hopefully you will see an invoice waiting to be paid. Good Luck. I hope to start putting my unit together this afternoon.

Unless the guys do a major surprise update with a large number of shipments this week. I guess I won’t be able to pickup this week. :(.

Hi David, we’re working on it as best we can.

Due to rising cases in our area and Thanksgiving last weekend, we had to think of the safety of our team and have most people working from home now. Andy and I thought it would be best, but obviously it requires a bit of an adjustment in terms of the packing process.

Absolutely no worries. Totally understand. Just pulling leg. Have waited this long and not a problem a few more days.

I’m at #3:cry:

But it’s totally understandable. In my day job we’ve got 40 workers assembling mechanical devices in an assembly line, and it’s really hard to know how to keep everyone safe. We had two cases in our plant, and it’s a very real issue. Thankfully everyone is well now but it means I totally get it.

Meanwhile, I got the t-slot I bought, so I’m building a table!

got that wonderful email!

2 Likes

Has mine been shipped yet.

It doesn’t appear that the shipped status has been updated beyond last Thursday. Hope there are no COVID issues in the Sienci world.

@GLC there are some virus issues happening but our team is still trucking on. Just updated the list to include machines shipped on Friday (total of 25 machines shipped last week) and we’re keeping our fingers crossed that the remains before Batch 4 can all go out by the end of this week!

Once we reach Batch 4, there start to become more questions marks as parts for Batch 4 are still on their way in and have to still be evaluated - but this is why we upped the lead time from 6-8 weeks to 8-12 weeks so that we can giving ourselves the time to check through everything and prepare for the next round of shipping :+1:

EDIT: @Baggerh looks like your machine shipped on Friday :slight_smile: you should be able to check and see an email came your way in regards to shipment

1 Like

#1… oooooooohhhh soooo close…

1 Like

Batch 3 shipping updates please? @chrismakesstuff

What were you looking to know, John? Our aim is to try finishing shipping out Batch 3 this week with potentially a few stragglers going out the door at the start of next week.

2 Likes

Good job guys! I got my shipping confirmation today!!! Soooo excited

1 Like

Congrats on closing out Batch 3!!!

1 Like

Thanks guys! So proud of the team and what they were able to pull together with half of them working from home. The coordination required was tricky at times but I’m happy that we passed this milestone :grinning:

Happy weekend yall

3 Likes

Awesome Job getting Batch 3 out…Any idea when Batch 4 will begin shipping?

Thanks!