When M0 is encountered, the program stops but causes an error in later lines of code. That is, it stops again and lists an error on a line that does not have an error.
When I remove the M0 from the code it runs normally (without the pause of course).
The code runs fine on UGS and Candle.
Been running M0 ;T10 since day one without issue. remember to remove all M03Sxxxxx , they will stop the program.
I believe Chris in the feedback thread said this will be fixed tomorrow
Thanks for the reply
the M03Sxxxxx lines work fine in gSender. (I tested the PWM output at different values)
If it didn’t support spindle speed, I would not use it.
BTW, I used CarbideCreate to create the GRBL code. The M0 ;T10 works with my other senders.
Removal of the M0 line in gSender makes the program run normally without the stop. If it is included, it stops , then stops again a few moments later flagging an error on another line of code that has nothing wrong with it.
I just installed v0.6.8 and it does fix the M0 issue.