Problems restarting after stop

I am running an original mk 1 30x30 with the newer super long board Using G sender 1.4.11 (I will update after I get through my latest project) After stopping the program I can not get it to start again using the start page . The Longmill will start at the requested location but it has no speed . If I turn up the speed as much as possible(200%) I can just barely see it move. Any thoughts? Machine works fine otherwise.

@coffeewood this was a bug in gSender in the version you’re using unfortunately, where when you restarted the job if the feed rates were in imperial units gSender would load it up assuming that the number was metric - and that would make the machine move very slowly. The only solution would either be to downgrade to an earlier 1.4.# version (I think if you go back a few versions the bug isn’t there anymore) and this would be safer to do in the meantime if you’re working on important stuff. The other option would be upgrading to a newer version which also doesn’t have a bug and just being careful during the upgrade to ensure your job stays preserved. Hope that helps.