Sender 1.4.6 Startup Problem

Hello friends! gSender App Version 1.4.6 takes a very long time to start on a computer. Probably on the 3~4th try.

Windows 10 (Installed Only) )

Before that, on the old version of Windows, it also took a long time to start, not the first time.

That is, I click on the icon, but the application does not start! Only with 3oz or 4oz attempts

This has always been the case with gSender (perhaps on certain computers). I have a Windows 10 laptop with this “problem” since version 1.0.

The SOLUTION is patience. Start gSender … and walk away. :smiley:

It will eventually start in minutes, perhaps 5 to 10 minutes, but it will start up to the Home screen.

Remember, don’t stand there and watch it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you friend! I already thought it was a problem with my computer. (laptop) Even Windows reinstalled, it’s still like that!
But now I’m going to do as you said. I’ll be waiting🙂

Greetings to you from sunny Uzbekistan!

1 Like

@Evgeniy Welcome, Evgeniy. You may want to read this thread and the links in it that Sienci provided. They don’t change the issue, but they do explain it well.

2 Likes

Hello. Thank you very much. The program is in English. Is it possible to switch the language to Russian in the settings?

@Evgeniy If you are referring to gSender, no it is not possible.

1 Like

Added gSender to the Windows Defender exception - the result is that the program starts much faster! Thanks for giving the link to the topics, I read it!

2 Likes