Tally of Shipped Machines

@ron85 They did! You beat me to it, I was just about to provide an update on that.

Great news all, we had the two new boxes of bristle strip arrive yesterday and although it didnā€™t exactly arrive as we expected they still work good and fit our existing plastic bristle ring parts :ok_hand: We assembled 100 bristle rings with the new bristle strip and now have 100 full machines worth of parts ready to ship in the office. This enabled us to package up and ship out 32 machines in just the last two days, this now puts us at backer #149. Weā€™re still fully on track to ship all Kickstarter machines by mid-December, with potentially 80-90 machines to be shipped out just next week.

One hiccup that we encountered this week was that there were a few individuals with control box issues that were very strange. After arranging to get those boxes shipped back to us and after us running some testing, weā€™ve found that there were some manufacturer error with the driver boards that we ordered. There were a couple people with this issue, so we went ahead and tested 50 control boxes for the same issue and we found that there were 2 bad boxes out of the 50. This is enough that weā€™ll now be running quick functional testing on every box leaving our office from now on. This also will be prompting a conversation that weā€™ll be having with our manufacturer about board reliability for machines in the future.

Hope that brings you all up to speed on our current progress now :+1:

1 Like

Way to go, everyone!!! Great progress!!!

1 Like

@chrismakesstuff that stinks about the boxes. Just what ya need more work. Sorry to hear that. Progress though. Congrats guys.

1 Like

Hi Guys, what are the chances that backer #210 will be unwrapping a great Christmas gift? Thanks for all the hard work you are putting into this.

1 Like

@sawdustandwoodchips Does this answer your question? :grin: Ready to head out the door tomorrow

5 Likes

@chrismakesstuff I am backer #90 but changed the machine size two weeks ago. Did I end up at the end of the list?

Iā€™ll take a look into it and get back to you @GertJan

1 Like

Well his question worked out well! Given that, Iā€™d like to tryā€¦ What about those of us in the 350 neighborhood? :slight_smile: Any chance before NYE?

-Jeff

1 Like

I donā€™t know if you heard but they changed the way numbers go. Now it goes 193, 194, 321, 195, 196, etc.

1 Like

Should I be worried if you already marked my backer number as shipped in this thread, but I have not received an email or notification?

@mfgnerd Looking at our packing list I can see your machine has been assembled and is ready to go, I think Ikenna should get to sending you a notification in the next few days on the machine status and tracking #

@jwoody18 Haha the question was asked and the stack of boxes happened to be sitting right next to me, what are the odds? :wink: Right now the aim is to ship all Kickstarter orders by the end of next week, then to have 50-ish of the website orders fulfilled the week after that before we all collapse from exhaustion to take some time to recuperate over the holidays. If your order doesnā€™t fall within that range then youā€™ll be looking to receive in the New Year. Maybe cross your fingers and toes for 353, eh?

@Sanityfree ah yes, for a brief moment there I mustā€™ve forgotten how to count :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks Chris,
You guys are rocking it, keep up the good work!

1 Like

Wonderful news!!! thanks Chris!

so excited!!

2 Likes

Officially shipped 75 machines this week putting us now at backer #247! :slightly_smiling_face: that and weā€™ve already got another 13 machines packed and ready to ship for next week.

1 Like

look what was waiting for me - Oh yes, and my long mill Ha Ha!

1 Like

Yay! Thereā€™s a possibility of #321 shipping next week!

1 Like

machine or backer #?

OOkay, I just realized that I may have formatted this in a way which is confusing and possibly misleading. The Kickstarter backer numbers go up to #341 but only account for about 303 machines sold, so when I added the numbered list of website orders above I thought Iā€™d start at #304 and go forwards from there. This will probably lead to a period of confusion where I say that ā€œweā€™ve shipped machines up to #320ā€ (for example) and it wonā€™t be clear whether thatā€™s the backer # or the machine #. I think to combat this Iā€™ll put out an official announcement once the Kickstarter orders have been fulfilled, so that everyone will know that weā€™ve now moved on to fulfilling website orders. I hope this clears everything up :+1:

3 Likes

Clear as mud! :wink:

Iā€™m #331 on the list above, crossing my fingers for my Christmas presentā€¦

1 Like