Tool Length Sensor Issues

I have a Shapeoko 3 standard. I recently installed a z probe plate with the hole in the corner and wrote a macro to probe xyz and it works great. I also installed a NymoLabs Probe Sender NB-WPT-XS and wired it into the same pins as the z plate but used the middle pin for power. Everything works great together. The problem is that if I configure gSender for fixed tool sensor it will go over to the TLS and do a touch then lift and stops with alarm 4. I unlock and proceed with the full wizard and with the exception of alarm 4 after every TLS touch, it seems to work with one glaring problem. On the 2nd tool change I raised the bit in the collet and when the job was done after the 2nd TLS probe, it appears that it didn’t change Z to take into account the delta in tool length. It just kept the initial Z0. So it looks like I have 2 problems, Alarm 4 and the TLS not doing its job. I also tried writing some code and used the code option and it was no better and possibly worse. Any thoughts?

post the macro to have a look at it

In order to isolate variables I removed the touch plate and only have the NymoLabs tls connected. I am running the fixed tool changer option in gsender. When I run a job it goes over to the tls and does a touch, then lifts a couple mm and throws an Alarm 4. I unlock the alarm and it continues with the rest of the job sequence. Second tool change, another alarm. Most importantly it is not adjusting z for the delta in bit length

I can’t be the only one with this issue. Where is everyone in this community?

@proteus21 Well, to be fair, you are using a TLS with a Shapeoko and some custom macros…so yes, based on your configuration, you might be the only one with this issue.

I removed the xyz probe and any associated macros. I am strictly using the stock options for the tls in the latest version of gSender. Not sure why it throws Alarm 4 after the first touch and then aborts the second touch.