Triquetra Touch Plate in gSender

i want to setup my Triquetra Touch Plate in gsender

Is it able to work of the ‘standard block’ probing procedure in gSender, or does Triquetra provide its own probing procedure?

I have a Triquetra Touch Plate and have used it successfully using UGS but since I have changed to using gSender exclusively (which I love by the way!) I am unsure of how to set it up in gSender. Does anyone have any step by step instructions on how to set it up and use it? What I am interested in particularly is how to measure the plate properly and set those measurements up to work in gSender. I don’t really want to have to purchase another plate to use unless it is something that I just have to do. Thank you for any help that you can give me on this issue.

Hope the picture makes sense. Measure the lip for XY the thickness without lip for Z and Width and Length of the block.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply. Yes, this makes perfect sense to me. The only issue that I was thinking it may have is that when measuring the XY Thickness the sides of the touch plate that you indicated in your picture are just a small amount different so I was wondering if that would make any difference but I will give it a try and see if that causes any issues at all.