Won't connect to Genmitsu 4040pro after update

Apparently the .sender_rc is the issue, everytime I install any version of 16 or newer it will only run once, then if I close it out and try to reload it will flash connected, then go to connecting and never connect, unless I rename that one to .sender_old and then when it starts up it will run perfectly until I close and then same situation over again, I have tried several update versions on 16 and even the newest beta version and same thing happens. The baud rate is fine and the GBRL setting are good. If I download another one like UGS or something like that it wokrs fine and connects to my machine perfectly.

I really like gSender and have been using it for years without any issues.

I have a sainsmart genmitsu 4040pro.

Thanks for any help or solutions.

I have since rolled it back to 1.5.7 and seems to be working fine.