My Long Mill is acting up

HURRAH! The source of the problem is revealed!

Glad to hear about your discovery Bill, hopefully with that fix you should be fully back up and running again :smiley:

If the motor is behaving as normal now you should be able to go back into the console and type “$110=4000” to get your x-axis maximum speed back up to where it normally should be :+1:

3 Likes

@chrismakesstuff thank you for putting up with me, I am so excited to start selling more projects, I wish I could stop watching it carve, picture this “wife and I, wearing ear protection of course, watching the machine, did you see that”

I am a stubborn old dude, sometimes my stubbornness gets in my way, or to say learning which is another topic.

@chrismakesstuff do I type that in with the quotes?

You’ll want to type in what’s in-between the quotes @Bill

So on the command line I type in $110=4000 enter did that and when I return to machine-> firmware settings it stays at 2000, also I tried to change it in the scroll down, clicked save

Hm, not exactly sure what the issue may be here Bill. If you type the $110=4000 and hit enter while you’re connected to the machine you should see an ‘Ok’ response afterwards and that should be it

@chrismakesstuff That worked, now just waiting on some sanding sealer to dry prior to another carve, I really appreciate your help and guidance, new world to me.

1 Like

@chrismakesstuff

My machine does not seem to like the $110=4000, switched it back to $110=2000,
Works there