Vertical storing options

Hello newb here. Looking at buying a longmill but a bit short on space. Was looking at the option of storing vertically and wondering what different systems do you have in place in order to do so? I would like to bring it down when in use but store it up when not in use.

1 Like

Hello! @thriller First welcome to the forum. Have you looked in the area โ€œwhat are your plans for a table?โ€ It says an estimated read time of 39 minutes. I thing there has been people here who have done vertical storage, but I didnโ€™t need the advice, so I blew past it. Have a look around, you maybe surprised at what you may find. Again, welcome to the forum. Sienci makes one heck of a good CNC for the price.

Jake

3 Likes

I was looking through that area to get more ideas now, thanks.

I have the same โ€œspaceโ€ issues and this was my solution for a single car garage workshop. FYI, my Honda CRV still fits inside at night :slight_smile:

Thanks so much for sharing your idea. I was thinking of staying further away from the wall at the bottom but that gives me some other ideas. How far from the wall is the pivot point of yours?